Saturday, June 4, 2011

Why Rules?

Why are there Alison's Rules?  The fact that I even had rules was news to me until my sister said that she always has a bottle of red and white wine in the house because I had said it was a rule.  I got to thinking about all the ways we conduct ourselves and the maxims that we live by.  Are they confining and strict?  Not in my book; they merely help me to have a smoother day and keep me going!  There are days where I really don't feel like getting up and running, but if a voice in my head says I have to, then I do and feel so much better afterward!  And who among us has not felt the angst of not having a bottle of wine at the ready for visitors or those wine needy moments!  My rules just make life easier!  But I'd like to hear about your rules - what are they and why.  Who knows, maybe I need to incorporate them into my life!

1 comment:

  1. A lot of my rules have to do with composting, recycling and cats.

    ReplyDelete